Close more deals and boost your bottom line
CRM Software you can trust for your business
Keep track of each interaction you have with your contacts, including emails sent, social media interaction, events attended, and any notes you want to take.
Engage and grow your business with CRM
A few of the powerful tools at your fingertips with Touchpoint’s Complete CRM:
- Demographic and Activity-Based Lead Scoring – Identify the leads and customers that have the greatest value to you with a single, powerful, fully customizable lead scoring system. Easy-to-manage Big Data at your fingertips!
- Complete Marketing Automation – Your CRM works directly with tools to save you time and ties in to your storefront, analytics, forms, and more.
- Easy-to-use Workflows – set up sequences that assign activities to contacts and send emails automatically.
- Instant Feedback from Email, Mobile, and More – The Touchpoint CRM shows you realtime information about your contacts, wherever they are.
- Built-in IMAP Email Integration – Keep your CRM in synch with your inbox! It works just like your smart phone to keep up with your one-to-one email communication.
- Keep Track of Payments – Send invoices and track payments from your clients. Touchpoint supports 17 different currencies and integrates with Paypal and Authorize.net.
- Sales Pipeline Management System – Assign scores to your webpages to give them importance.
- Track Website Visitors – Track the activity on your website from anyone in your CRM.
- Phone Integration – Add click-to-call, inbound call handling, SMS texting, and more, all integrated automatically with your CRM.
- Predictive Analytics (BI) – See what causes your contacts to purchase from you and predict who is likely to take action next. By combining demographic and activity data, you can easily see at a glance who your hottest leads are.
- Much more! Take a free trial and find out how Touchpoint’s Intelligent CRM can revolutionize your organization.
You can manage all of this in one universal platform, Touchpoint
What does Complete CRM mean to us?
CRM, commonly known as Customer Relationship Management, is a critical part of every business. Touchpoint’s Complete CRM is your one-stop shop for managing business interactions with customers, clients and sales prospects. We use technology to organize and automate all of your processes for customer engagement and tracking. That includes information about customers, browsing history, email interaction, social media activity and any other trackable data, which is accessible at all times, from anywhere. Touchpoint’s Complete CRM enhances your marketing efficiency through more effective processes of communicating with current and potential customers.
Touchpoint’s Complete CRM – A New Breed of Intelligent CRM
With Touchpoint, you can build your database and manage your contacts all from one easy-to-use, web-based software. CRM tools help you keep track of all interactions with each contact, including emails sent, events attended, and any notes you want to take. Create as many custom user-defined fields for each contact as you would like. With Touchpoint, you can automatically connect your inbox to your CRM with our IMAP integration.
Creating a client relationship can be the most important tool for your sales team. Integrating CRM into your targeted email marketing campaigns will allow you to identify potential leads. By tracking these leads, your sales team will be able to quickly and efficiently move them through the sales funnel. The combination of email marketing and CRM provides you with a powerful sales and marketing tool. Some of the benefits include boosting lead generation, improving services and increasing sales. Using CRM to log all email communications enable your team to create specific and targeted messages to any and all leads. By placing the right message in front of the right lead, the probability of converting leads into sales substantially rises. Your CRM solution will enable your sales team to recognize and take advantage of opportunities to upsell products and services to current customers.
Lead Scoring – The Secret to Predicting and Ensuring Success
In the world of scoring, identifying who brings you the greatest value, there are two sets of data – demographic and activity-driven. Also known as intrinsic and extrinsic, this describes who your leads and customers are and what they are doing. Together, they are known sometimes as “Big Data”.
At Touchpoint, we demystify and simplify a lot of things for you, and this is another place where harnessing our tools will save you time and money while also helping you bring in the clients and revenue you deserve. With a simple interface to customize your contacts’ key data fields and actions, you can easily see who is ready for your next sale. You no longer have to guess who is the best candidate for a personal email or phone call – it’s all there for you to see in Touchpoint!
One of our easy-to-use and easy-to-read charts that shows contact’s demographic scores
Because Touchpoint’s Intelligent CRM (and therefore our marketing automation tools) are integrated, you can measure the impact of contact data (for example, a contact’s title, company, or any custom user-defined field) combined with activity data (for example, website visits, email reads or clicks, support tickets, web forms, event attendance, or social media interaction). All of this information is no longer something to fear – we collate it all for you in a meaningful way that affects your top and bottom line!
Predictive Analytics and Business Intelligence
You can also use Touchpoint to predict who is likely to purchase a product or service from you. With our Predictive Analytics package, integrated automatically into your CRM, you can see which demographics and activities correlate to someone buying from you. We can take those correlations and tell you who in your current database of contacts is ripe for the next conversion. Because our CRM is tightly integrated with our marketing engine, it’s also easy to target those contacts and send them drip campaigns.
Use our prediction area to see which leads are most likely to purchase
Touchpoint combines CRM and marketing automation into one platform allowing organizations to run more smoothly, generate insight into sales and marketing, and to communicate more effectively. The concept of “Complete CRM” is at the core of how Touchpoint is a partner in your success – that the sales process begins long before the sale is made and lasts long after the first transaction.